- Summer League now forming
- ATA Indian Coin Shoot May 21, 2023 results (coin shoot winners click here)
- ATA Big 50, Saturday April 22, 2023 Results (click for results)
- ATA Registered Shoot Dates 2023 (click to Download PDF)
- ATA Big 50 Fees (click for Big 50 Fees)
- Winter League Ended (click for results)
Stephan Terzo, Lonny Terzo, John Kraucunas, Kim Youngblood, Bill Huhn
We are open year round (weather permitting) on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 11:00am until 4:00pm. (Last round goes out at 3:15PM ).
The club maintains 5 regulation Trap fields equipped with state-of-the-art fully automated trap machines (target throwers) featuring voice release.
Our members are happy to share their tips and experience with new shooters. We are a non-profit club, run by Volunteer Members who enjoy the sport of Trapshooting.
We host many other organizations for private and corporate events at trap shooting facility and wooded grounds.
Our Club requires lead shot, no shot larger than 7.5. No steel shot allowed. Please see our Safety Rules for more information. A limited supply of ammunition is available for purchase at the Clubhouse. ( FOID required.)
We are open to the public most days. We may close occasionally for Club member only events.
Annual memberships are available and a great way to save money for the regular shooter.